Wednesday, April 28, 2010

mommy, friend, taxi, sister, wife


that pics my girls =] Overall i am a very busy person i do not use my time wisely i guess so i feel so busy all the time i am now sitting down at 11:53pm to write this this is now the end of my day although i only worked a few hours its like time goes so fast i dunno what i was doing after work had to get kids from sitter go to store get milk get diapers its never ending!! but i love it :) for the most part so anyhow today was a normal day i guess and nothing really new in the work loop since i have been gone for 3 days but 6 months to go till the westby wedding and i am hoping my other best friend has her baby before the wedding so i am not caught in the place of seeing my bff since age 3 give birth or being a bridesmaid in my bf for like the last 2 yrs. wedding shit lets not go there lol any ways thats my day talk to you guys tomorrow got to catch up on facebook :) maybe tomorrow will bring some more interesting news

love my life

Monika E chris's wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment